Gathering in Rhode Island Dec 11th noonish???

cilyjr

Chris
I did this a few years ago and am thinking of doing it again. I'll host at my house any frag swapping is encouraged. Thinking noon to 4 or so. And am looking at Sunday Dec 11. Theres no football game and it might be a welcomed distraction from holiday craziness.
Anyone interested? The date isn't set in stone though I'd prefer a sunday...

All are welcomed not just rhode islanders!

I might make it as well depending on my work schedule! I'll know a couple of weeks before that date.

I still feel bad that the dog ate them the last time. Maybe dog biscuits and sugar cookies would be a better choice. :)

Brownies eh? :rolleyes:

If this is a go, i'd likely attend. Always nice to have local meetings for frag swaps. Get Dong to go and sponsor it with like a bazillion acros for sale lol.

Dong doesn't drive this far south...

I'll have some food but I quit drinking a few years back. I don't mind if people bring beer though.

Barb was reffering to an incident the last time I did this, 1 of my dog decided to eat all the brownies that I left too close to the edge of the counter and I had to take her to the vet. She was fine though. But barb brought them and feels guilty. But it's not her fault. I left them on the counter and I know my dog counter surfs from time to time.

Barb was reffering to an incident the last time I did this, 1 of my dog decided to eat all the brownies that I left too close to the edge of the counter and I had to take her to the vet. She was fine though. But barb brought them and feels guilty. But it's not her fault. I left them on the counter and I know my dog counter surfs from time to time.

I figured that's what it was. Dogs always giving us nightmares. Mine tries the same.

I ended up watching an entire patriots game there while they made her throw up...I coulda done that home probably...

I'm in. Keep me posted. Will frag if there are acro hounds looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy right here likes acros. Lol. Aquacultured?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Hey stitch87 feel free to ask cilyjr about my system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back