FS Getting out of the hobby for now. selling everything

reefer

BRS Member
I am selling all my stuff. This is what I have.
cadlights 50 artisan cube with starphire glass with piano black stand and sump
maxspect razor 420r 16k led light
maxspect gyre xf130 power head
koralia power head
reefkeeper light contoller
reef octopus 110sss skimmer
cadlights pls 100 skimmer
tunze return pump
2 brs dosing pumps
pinpoint ph monitor
brs media reactor
2 jager heaters
ato
full bucket of red sea salt
brs 2 part chemicals
hanna checkers for alk and phosphate
refractometer
75 gal a day rodi

live stock includes:
watchman goby paired with candy cane pistol shrimp
tailspot blenny
clown fish
bartletts anthias
orchid dottyback
sps and lps corals
30 lbs live rock

I am asking $1500 for everything. I want to sell as a package deal. Located in West Bridgewater
20170622_093527_resized_1.jpg
20170622_093641_resized_1.jpg
20170622_145811_resized_2.jpg
20170622_145750_resized_1.jpg

Last edited:

reefer

BRS Member
I am ready to start selling everything. I am going to sell the coral 1st and then the livestock.

Blasto has about 10 polyps $40 SOLD
neon green trumpet $20 SOLD
green tip torch about 11 heads $65 SOLD
Branch hammer coral 4 heads $50
Stylo and birds nest attached to big piece of pukani rock $75 SOLD
chaos zoa 5 polyps $50
war coral $30
green slime and bonsai coral attched to rock $60
orange cap coral with yellow zoas (not sure of the name) attached to rock $35 SOLD
unidentified green coral in the 2nd picture on left maybe catspaw $30

Last edited:

reefer

BRS Member
taking best offers for what I have left in the tank. I still have the 3 live rocks with the coral on them. 1 has a green slime sps and bonsai sps coral, 2 has a hammer coral, birds nest and blue digita, 3 has catspaw? and superman monti and strawberry shortcake sps. I also have fish for sale.

tailspot blenny $15
bartletts anthias$25
orchid dottyback $25
clown fish $10

reefer

BRS Member
I had a deal for everything in the tank but it fell through. I still have the 4 live rocks with the coral on them. 1 has a green slime sps and bonsai sps coral, 2 has a hammer coral, birds nest and blue digita, 3 has catspaw? and superman monti and strawberry shortcake sps 4 has orange cap monti. I also have 4 fish: tail spot blenny, bartletts anthias, orchid dottyback and a clown fish and cleanup crew which includes snails and crabs and candy cane pistol shrimp and fighting conch.everything left in the tank for $150. I am hoping to get rid of everything by this weekend. Please send me your # if you would like more pics and I will text them to you. When everything is gone I will be selling the tank and the rest of my equipment

Dave

reefer

BRS Member
The tank will be available when the livestock is gone. I still have 4 pieces of liverock with corals attached and cleanup crew ( hermits, snails, brittle star and fighting conch) and these fish: tailspot blenny, bartletts anthias,orchid dottyback and a clown fish. All for $125