Sold Getting out of the hobby / Needham

the-wind

Non-member
Unfortunately, the time has come for us to get out of the hobby. :( My wife was the instigator, but she got me hooked on the hobby pretty quickly too. We’ve enjoyed it for more than 3 years, but now have no helping hands to maintain it while we’re away, so we’ve decided to sell everything. :(

We have to sell all non-fish livestock first, then fish and afterwards the equipment. I don’t want to break rocks or colonies, so many pieces will be sold with several inhabitants as a combo:

Non-fish:
  • 1 Orange Tip Clove Polyps colony : $40
  • 1 live-rock with: Neon Green Hairy Mushroom coral and Green Star Polyps : $80
  • Several live-rocks with Fluorescent Green Star Polyps (various sizes) : $25-$100
I will keep the content of this post up to date, so anything you see listed can be considered as still available.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_3587.jpg
    IMG_3587.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 676
  • IMG_3687.jpg
    IMG_3687.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_3689.jpg
    IMG_3689.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_6187.JPG
    IMG_6187.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
Thanks for checking guys! And hello to my friend @thechessguy - we need to catch up! ;)

I guess it's probably too low of a chance to find someone who would be interested in getting the whole system. I think I'm ready to part with individual pieces of colonies, rocks and corals first. Fish will only be offered for sale after that (I'll decide on the prices later).

Let me know if you're interested in any individual colonies that I listed in the post.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Thanks for the GSP, Dimitry! Nice to meet you.
Buy with confidence - this is a gorgeous setup and they know their stuff.

Thanks for checking guys! And hello to my friend @thechessguy - we need to catch up! ;)

I guess it's probably too low of a chance to find someone who would be interested in getting the whole system. I think I'm ready to part with individual pieces of colonies, rocks and corals first. Fish will only be offered for sale after that (I'll decide on the prices later).

Let me know if you're interested in any individual colonies that I listed in the post.

Thanks,

Dmitry
I'm interested in the live rock and colonies combos. Just got my 120 up and running and need to add some color. I'm up in Chelmsford and can make the trip anytime depending on your availability and price.

Hi. Beautiful tank. I am interested in the blue and green zoas, the blue mushrooms and also some of the coral. Could I stop by and look at the items?

Unfortunately, the time has come for us to get out of the hobby. :( My wife was the instigator, but she got me hooked on the hobby pretty quickly too. We’ve enjoyed it for more than 3 years, but now have no helping hands to maintain it while we’re away, so we’ve decided to sell everything. :(

We have to sell all non-fish livestock first, then fish and afterwards the equipment. I don’t want to break rocks or colonies, so many pieces will be sold with several inhabitants as a combo:

(Currently selling/PM for prices) Non-fish livestock (you can estimate approximate dimensions by referencing the height of the visible glass of the tank – 16.75”):
  • Large Neon Green Polyp Toadstool Leather Coral (about 7” tall)
  • Orange Tip Clove Polyps colony
  • 1 live-rock with: Large Green Anemone (opens up to more than 8” wide) and 3 Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones (each is more than 3” wide)
  • Large Cabbage Leather Coral colony
  • Neon Green Polyp Devils Hand Leather (on a rock with a few Armor of God zoas) / SOLD
  • 1 live-rock with: 2 Pink Bubble Tip Anemones (rare / both open to more than 5” wide) and a colony of Green Button polyps (more than 50 heads)
  • 1 live-rock with: colony of Scrambled Egg zoas (more than 450 heads), 3 Blue-spotted Red Mushrooms and about 20 Blue Kiss Zoanthids
  • 1 live-rock with: colony of Blue Boo Berries zoas (1/3 of the rock), Armor of God zoas (1/3 of the rock) and Blue Safe Cracker zoas (1/3 of the rock)
  • 1 live-rock with: colony of Candy Apple Green zoas (more than 60 heads) and remains of Blastomussa coral (if you can get it back to life) / SOLD
  • 1 live-rock with: Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone, Neon Green Hairy Mushroom coral and Green Star Polyps
  • Several live-rocks with Fluorescent Green Star Polyps (various sizes)
  • Red Rock Flower Anemone

(Not selling yet) Fish (every one is more than 3 years old):
  • 3 chromis
  • azure damsel
  • clown
  • hippo tang
  • yellow tang
  • starry blenny
  • coral-banded shrimp

The equipment details:
  • Aqueon 75 gallon tank built in 2018 with black sealant (wooden stand included)
  • Dimensions of the tank: 18” depth x 48” width x 20.5” height. With the stand: 19” depth x 50” width x 51” height.
  • 2 lights: AI Hydra 26 with Arm Mounting Kits (mobile app controlled)
  • Pro Clear Aquatic Systems Wet/dry system
  • Current USA Pump and Wave System (mobile app controlled)
  • Eheim Jager Trutemp Submersible Aquarium Heater 300W (+1 spare heater for mixing salt)
  • Automatic top off system with 8 gallon bucket
  • Coralife Protein Skimmer (125 gallon model)
  • Secondary filtering system: EHEIM professionel 4+ 350
  • APC Back-UPS 1080VA Battery Backup & Surge Protector
  • Coral Box WiFi Dosing Pump (currently turned off / mobile app controlled)
  • Extras:
    • refractometer
    • 65-gallon bucket to mix up the water
    • sealed bag of Red Sea Coral Pro (makes 175 gallons)
    • 20 gallon quarantine tank
    • Unused filters and food

I will keep the content of this post up to date, so anything you see listed can be considered as still available.
how much for 2 lights: AI Hydra 26 with Arm Mounting Kits

how much for 2 lights: AI Hydra 26 with Arm Mounting Kits
I have not decided on the price yet, since it will go for sale last, after I sell all the inhabitants. I currently can't even sell fish, because there are too many rocks in the aquarium and chasing them will only stress the fish out.
Thanks for checking.

I’d like the gonis and or alveopora. Please advise
Also
  • Coral Box WiFi Dosing Pump (currently turned off / mobile app controlled)
  • Extras:
    • refractometer
    • 65-gallon bucket to mix up the water
    • sealed bag of Red Sea Coral Pro (makes 175 gallons)
    • 20 gallon quarantine tank
    • Unused filters and food

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back