*giggles*

Save a large chunk of that teal chalice for me! I need some more chalices but don't like the small frags most Ppl end up making. Ask Greg, he knows I have no problem dropping $100 on even a tiny frag lol.

Is there a way you could special order me a specific chalice? Like say, send me a few photos without giving away who the supplier is or your cost, & I could pick one I like? Been looking for a nice rainbow one similar to what WWC & Cornbred commonly have like jellybean & fuego.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Save a large chunk of that teal chalice for me! I need some more chalices but don't like the small frags most Ppl end up making. Ask Greg, he knows I have no problem dropping $100 on even a tiny frag lol.

Is there a way you could special order me a specific chalice? Like say, send me a few photos without giving away who the supplier is or your cost, & I could pick one I like? Been looking for a nice rainbow one similar to what WWC & Cornbred commonly have like jellybean & fuego.

Wish these chalices weren't almost $1,000 lol!

That's the issue, lol. They throw a ridiculous price tag for no reason. A chalice is a chalice. I don't think color should affect price THAT drastically. I mean sure, rainbow more expensive than a mute brown with dull purple polyps. I get that, but a grand? Lol. They're just being greedy & also building hype even higher through the price tag.

That's the issue, lol. They throw a ridiculous price tag for no reason. A chalice is a chalice. I don't think color should affect price THAT drastically. I mean sure, rainbow more expensive than a mute brown with dull purple polyps. I get that, but a grand? Lol. They're just being greedy & also building hype even higher through the price tag.

Agreed. Once the market gets more saturated price will come down. Hopefully.

lol unfortunately we don't always get to see what we're ordering, so it'd be very hard to get a exact piece like that. That being said, from what I have been told from my supplier, the gold + white chalice that I posted a picture of, "should" get greens + yellow over time as it matures in the system -- they sent me a picture from one of their customers tank, and while not much, the chalice did show green on it, and these are all from the same mother colony.

As far as the prices go, I can't commit to a price unfortunately :( ... once the suppliers catch on what's hott and what's not, they do adjust the prices accordingly ... for example, one of my suppliers charging me $60 for a single, teeny tiny head of "yellow" hammer (I still don't like to call it yellow because it's just super super green, and yellow only under actinics ... to my eyes anyway). Needless to say I haven't ordered from them again since.

But I do have great relationships with my suppliers and I'll see what I can do :) I was planning to frag those ultra chalices today so I'll make mixed size chunks :)

Thanks guys!

- Archit

Nice! Time to start saving some "me" money then. Lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back