*giggles*

But don't u already own those? Lol

I do! But I've been going mushroom crazy lately! :D Every order has to include at least 3-4 rocks of mushrooms :)

So if you have any cool looking shrooms that I might not have, hit me up!!

man oh man!
A very Happy Birthday indeed!

hahaha Thanks Adam -- it's still 8 days away though ;) I just like to start celebrating early! lol!!!!

I'm trying to take off of work next week to have week long hours and sales!

I like giggles and the red shrooms. Archit your amazing with the amazing corals you get

Thank you Shane! :)

I also took pictures of the gold branching hammer that came in. It's opening up more and more so I'll post the pics :)

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Damn Archit I just don't get where you get these crazy corals & inverts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Damn Archit I just don't get where you get these crazy corals & inverts!

:) sources that shall not be named ;-)

Seriously though, the season is just starting! Depending on how much space we have available, I am going to be bringing in a lot more candies! :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hope my work doesn't give me an xmas bonus. Lol. Cuz it'll never make it to my bank.

I hope my work doesn't give me an xmas bonus. Lol. Cuz it'll never make it to my bank.

hahaha! oh man ....

10938757705_76e7c64702_c.jpg

Wow........Those colors are amazing!!!!
hmmm,,,
wavemaker or color??????
I'm probably going with color.

For the zoas is there a polyp min to purchase and can't wait for pics of the hammer. My tank is going to look ridiculous with 3 different types of hammers. I just love them though

Wow........Those colors are amazing!!!!
hmmm,,,
wavemaker or color??????
I'm probably going with color.

Thanks! :)

Are those beauties under the lighting fixture that you brought to the Taunton meeting?

Yep! That's the PacificSun Pandora S -- Non-actinic pic was taken with all channels at 100% and "amber" channel at 50% (t5s were off). For actinic shot, all channels except for the 3 deep blues were at 0%, and deep blues were at 100% :)

For the zoas is there a polyp min to purchase and can't wait for pics of the hammer. My tank is going to look ridiculous with 3 different types of hammers. I just love them though

No minimum! :) We fragged the giggles and wiggles tonight (were going to frag other stuff as well but not feeling too good :( ... ) -- the frags should be ready for the pickin' just in time for thanks giving.

Back