Free Giving it away? Donate it to the club Auction!

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Hi Everyone!

It is that time of year again where we are starting to collect donations for the Auction. We picked up a generous donation from Manny yesterday and wanted to cast a wider net.

Have something that you want to give away? Want to help support the club? Donate it to the 2019 BRS Auction. The Auction is March 10th and we are looking for donations to help fill the seats in the bidders galley! If you have a piece of equipment, or coral that you want to move out of your tank and "need it gone" We can help!

Message @Arsalan or e-mail him to donate goods. Send a picture or description and if you can't make it to the auction we can arrange for pick up.

Thank you for supporting the club and Happy Reefing!

-Tim
BRS President 2019

Tim,
I’m moving and I want to donate almost everything. If you or someone else could contact me and come get my 55 gallon tank and stand at the very least that would be appreciated. It holds water fine even though it looks a bit old, and the stand is solid medium colored oak. I also don’t want the sump. I think I might take the rocks and light with me unless someone wants to buy them off me. I also might have some salt and chemicals laying around. Let me know soon! Please call or text me.
-Natasha Miller
(360) 609-1692

Oh I actually was a member for years also, I thought I might mention that :) just haven’t renewed recently, but I’d still love to donate to you guys since I got a lot of my stuff from that auction to begin with! -Natasha

Hi Tim,

I know the auction is over- cause I went to it- it was AWESOME! I picked up the Oceanus RO/DI at the auction, and then was lucky to win one from the CT FFM raffle, so I actually don't need it. I'd like to donate it back to the club. I live in Clinton and work in Littleton. I can either bring it to you and you can store it til the next auction (a while I'm sure) or you can sell it or give it away, I just don't need it and want to pass it along to someone that would like to have it, through the club.

Thank you both. I am local for the rodi. Somerville is a bit away for me so that will take more planning. I will be in touch!

I have about 200 lbs dry Marco rock sitting in a large Rubbermaid tub that I’d like to donate to auction if someone picks it up.
Been sitting in salt water outside for 2 years.
Probably loaded with bacteria but doubt other marine life

I have about 200 lbs dry Marco rock sitting in a large Rubbermaid tub that I’d like to donate to auction if someone picks it up.
Thanks!

With regards to bacteria though, after 2 years in a tub, unless you've been adding food they've probably exhausted all food supplies and they're long dead and gone.

Andy where are you located? We will try to schedule a time to pick it up by one of the bod members

going to get rid of some things, mostly tanks that need tlc. Was wondering if the club would be interested in them before I unload them, whoever is in charge of that will you contact me please?

BiggieP - is there an address to ship auction donations to?? I got some Tropic Marin Balling Method Components, new in box that I do not use.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back