Go to Coral Farm

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
What's everyone's go to Coral Farm? Is there one better than the next? I currently am not on the road and would like to know where and why you believe in that business./ I'll be back on the road in October and can't wait to endlessly drive from B & M to B & M. At this moment I'm looking for Zoanthids, Ricordia, and other softies. Oh and can't forget that super nice Hammer or Frogspawn.

Thanks in Advance,

Paul

No replies yet! Sorry Paul!

I don’t shop often because my wife won’t let me. But when I do shop

Dong @dz6t is in concord ma right off the high way. Tons of coral good for sps and has some softies. Great deals

@CrazyHorseLady owns Reef Junkeez that you saw at the meeting. Good customer loyalty program for BRS members currently 15-25% off livestock (can’t remember which) with membership card. Awesome fish from them too at wicked fair prices

More lps and zoa oriented is @frank180reef in Groton MA. Good stock nice variety of zoa lps and nems and softies.

@backwoodsreef is in NH over the ma boarder near Fitchburg I cant remember the town but he has tons of stuff. Just never made the drive up... again the wife putting me on a budget. Something about wanting a roof over her head or something [emoji23]

I am in Leominster so those are the three directions from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's everyone's go to Coral Farm? Is there one better than the next? I currently am not on the road and would like to know where and why you believe in that business./ I'll be back on the road in October and can't wait to endlessly drive from B & M to B & M. At this moment I'm looking for Zoanthids, Ricordia, and other softies. Oh and can't forget that super nice Hammer or Frogspawn.

Thanks in Advance,

Paul
The place online that I’ve gotten the best bang for my buck is Battlecorals but it’s all about the sticks there. He’s a quarantine freak and his frags are 1” + encrusted.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back