Good things come in small packages

I mean , they do get all their saltwater stuff from ora. It's a each individual petco ( I think ) that things go bad

I mean , they do get all their saltwater stuff from ora. It's a each individual petco ( I think ) that things go bad
I did notice the ora. The water was all super clear and the nemd were open and happy with clowns hosting. To me that says happy tanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

petco varies from store to store .
i ben to many of then and so far i found only 2 or 3 i will buy from and sometimes does start going bad to when they change the person that takes care the tanks .
if you see the fish happy and clean go for it .
the rock i see some but super expensive .
i recommend visit a local fish store.
love the reef
Acro garden (Dong)
and place like that where they have cheaper live rock without a fish system attach to it .
i will rather pay the high price of CaribSEA rocks or even Marco rocks then pet co.
just my opinion .

petco varies from store to store .
i ben to many of then and so far i found only 2 or 3 i will buy from and sometimes does start going bad to when they change the person that takes care the tanks .
if you see the fish happy and clean go for it .
the rock i see some but super expensive .
i recommend visit a local fish store.
love the reef
Acro garden (Dong)
and place like that where they have cheaper live rock without a fish system attach to it .
i will rather pay the high price of CaribSEA rocks or even Marco rocks then pet co.
just my opinion .
I've used Marco on the past. I've sent them multiple emails now with no response so not sure how much I want to give them my business now. I haven't crunched the numbers yet on cost but was thinking the same. The big rocks are 24 and weigh 3.5-5 lbs. I don't know any lfs outside of tropic isle down the street from my work. If you know any i would love to know.

visit dong . really close to there in concord . he always have nice live rock for sale
Here is how to contact
dz6t
to schedule an appointment:
Best: please call 978-505-8232
2nd best: txt 978-505-8232
3rd: email [email protected]
4th: PM

Off Exit 29B of I-95/rte 128
16 miles from Cambridge MA
20 miles from Boston downtown
8 miles from Waltham/Burlington
Right next to Acton/Lincoln/Lexington/Bedford MA

there it s more around but i try to recommend BRS sponsors more then other stores . because they seem to care more then the ones the are not . have couple bad experience in other stores .lol
also if you ever down south .
visit underwater word in galleria mall in taunton . the staff its pretty good and the owner always takes care BRS members !

When I lived in plaistow there were so many great stores in the area like jay's and another I can't recall the name. Central mass is a desert in comparison. I found a place on main st in town but can't tell if it's out of business or not.

I haven't heard of anything in Fitch. I have gotten some live rock from petco a while ago (the one in leomister). Came encrusted with red algae but not much else. I will point out the pieces I got tomorrow if you are still on to pick up some water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me. Just let me know when you are around. My salt and stuff are coming tomorrow so I would of ended up at petco buying some form of their ro. I like that they have premade salt water but 1.022 is a little low for my taste. I'd rather it be 1.024

I wouldn't get petco rock just because it's probably covered with ich cysts lol
Which I would usually be 100% with you on but this was the best saltwater department I've ever seen in one. Didn't see any pests in any tanks and all fish looked happy.

Agreed. I prefer small local places but there aren't all that many near me.

She's wet! Big assist to Tim. Thanks again. I'll post some shots once it's cleared up and I've done the scape.
2f78f5ae62cdf9ac985b6fead6de0e4c.jpg

It will be worth it thou .
This hobbie its not cheap to start
But after you on it you be fine .
It wont hurt as mutch you see

This cost nothing compared to the 55g I had and the 40 breeder i was planning [emoji23]

Back