Good things come in small packages

I put the tyree in the area from the previous picture and so far it is loving it there. Do you think adding the extra flow will irritate it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How will I know if there is too much flow? The clownfish don't seem to like the new powerhead currently. Going to try adjusting it a bit

The new spot didn't work out so well. It looked ok and when I got up in the morning it had blown sand everywhere leaving me with some pissed off zoas but otherwise fine. Readjusted it's direction and will see how things go.

It's been awhile since I posted. Cyano under better control. A small spot is left but it doesn't bother me. Been getting crazy growth on the zoas. I'll try and get some pics but my phone doesn't take best shots. At least 1 on a couple, 3 on one and I counted 6 on my big one. The big one started stretching so I though it might be the light but a bunch of heads are popping out of the stalks. Really cool. I've been feeding reef snow once a week. Can't imagine if I did it daily like it says I can.

Not the best shot but you can kind of see the small head on the center. There are other like that on other areas but I can't get a good shot. The zoa on the right in 2nd pic is new as well. Those purple star polyps or whatever they're called started as 5 heads.
73a6e5f494db5b6a8137a2bb37b684e9.jpg
5278711825c8943255b75cab7f13d8bd.jpg
d04879e3a011643212acb5d8be31fc2c.jpg

Try to turn down the blue channels if you are using LED and take the photo. Camera tend to pickup more blue than we see with our eyes.

Try to turn down the blue channels if you are using LED and take the photo. Camera tend to pickup more blue than we see with our eyes.
Thank you. I have the blue light filter going. It's more the angle new heads are growing in that are hard to get shots of. This pic is a better representation of the growth.
5c73066fc3ff242c728cefab61770d00.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back