~~ Goodbye 2014!! 25% off all livestock for the remainder of the year! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Let's say good bye to 2014 with a quick sale! :)

25% off all livestock items for the remainder of the year! Sale applies to both our store, and our web site (www.lovethereef.com) as well -- please use coupon code: BYEBYE2014

There's a small bug with the coupon code on the web site -- you need to enter it at the "View Cart" page instead of the checkout. I'm working to fix that but in the meanwhile, just click on "View Cart" and use the coupon there :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post the list -- been swamped at the store this weekend. Thank you very much everyone!

We are closed until Friday (1/2/15) but feel free to use the discount on our web site in the meanwhile! :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Np Archit. I was just being lazy :) The cardinals and the cleaner shrimps are doing great... now only if I can get my hands on a mandarin eating frozen food.. lol

Np Archit. I was just being lazy :) The cardinals and the cleaner shrimps are doing great... now only if I can get my hands on a mandarin eating frozen food.. lol

No worries! :) We're getting 3 mandarins tomorrow -- I'll let you know once they start eating frozen!

Also added a few WYSIWYG corals on the web site from my personal stash (300g)!

16144381205_ab528fdc68_z.jpg

15957073140_5d8460e90d_z.jpg

Back