WTB Gorgonian/soft corals

andlim

Non-member
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to set up a mostly soft coral tank and am looking for some gorgonians and less common soft corals excluding xenia, gsp, devils hand, Kenya tree, mushrooms, zoas, and sinularia (unless pulsating).

I can trade some frogspawn, orange mushrooms, long tentacle toadstool, or zoas. If you're not interested in trades, feel free to PM me a price.

If you ever find yourself down near Foxwoods I can give you devils hand and plating purple sponge.

I have a lot of pink star polyp, bright green fuzzy shrooms, palys, and other softies. Little while away from you but I do have a lot.

Pic

Attachments

• 20200910_151303.jpg
    20200910_151303.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 247
Looks awesome and thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I don't head up that far north often.
Just to throw it out there. I ended up scooping that red sponge. It’s an awesome piece. I live in Lynn ma which is prob 20 mins closer to you than Methuen. Happy to share some if you come up this way.

I have some devils fingers and Kenya tree and some other softies interested in a trade.

Thanks for the offer!
I'm mostly looking for less common ones or gorgonians, but should be all set for now since I had a few trades already

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back