Grafted monti

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
For you guy that have one where does yours like to be high light, medium light, or low light? I have 3 frags of it that I got from someone in a trade and its about half up the tank and probably getting about 300-400 par. But for some reason they look dull in color. I'm thinking they dont like the high par and may be a low par type of monti. Let me know guys

Caps usually tolerate all ranges of light so long as they’re acclimated properly in my experience, but usually on the low-medium side of things. If you didn’t bleach/shock them they should be ok. Pale Monti caps can be indicative of low mag as well so maybe something to check.

Caps usually tolerate all ranges of light so long as they’re acclimated properly in my experience, but usually on the low-medium side of things. If you didn’t bleach/shock them they should be ok. Pale Monti caps can be indicative of low mag as well so maybe something to check.
When I got them they was pretty pale to start with but they got darker sense I got them. They arent fully colored yet. I'll test my alk tomorrow(I test at 2pm everytime I run tests)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back