WTB Great Opportunity for Rent a house/Winthrop and own entire 530 gallons system

Fishing

Always Learning - I'm Paulo
BRS Member
Yes I'm moving to my new house in Mashpee - I'm getting a bigger tank. So if someone is looking for this house for rent https://www.zillow.com/b/4-Seafoam-Ave-Winthrop-MA/42.377673,-70.974501_ll/ I can make unbelievable deal in my entire system which includes 1 waterbox peninsula 230 gallons 1 oceanic 150 gallons and sump 150 gallons.

The owner of the house did allow me have this tanks here...Is no price so far because this is just an idea. That someone suggested. So I decide throw to see if any interested in rent a house in Winthrop. If so I can post prices. NO live stock will be sold.
If this does not works, In the future soon I will post my system for sale.

Attachments

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
Dam Paulo thats 1 HELL of a rental property. In that area should be a easy. But I'm disappointed that I didn't the Half Black Angel I donated. LOL.

Can't wait to see the new set up! Mashpee is not far from me if you need help.

Fishing

Always Learning - I'm Paulo
BRS Member
Dam Paulo thats 1 HELL of a rental property. In that area should be a easy. But I'm disappointed that I didn't the Half Black Angel I donated. LOL.

Can't wait to see the new set up! Mashpee is not far from me if you need help.
Yes man, I'm planning even to do an open house so people can come and see it...what do you think? I would love to rent a house myself with a system setup on it like this, this took me forever to put together.

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702