FS Green Slimer, Kryptonite CandyCane, Monti "True Undata"

EddieM

BRS Member
Time to prune. All fresh cut to your choosing. Located in Goffstown, NH

Green Slimer. Picture of mother colony below, which measures over 26".
$1 per inch
20201120_102739.jpg

Montipora "True Undata" - $10/frag
20201129_092847.jpg

Kryptonite Candy Cane - $3 per head
20201123_083931.jpg

Forest Fire M. digitata $10/frag Sold Out
Bicolored Hammer 2 or less heads $5. 3-5 heads/$10 Sold Out

20200822_073356.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely worth the drive, the green slimmer acclimated well to my system and the polyp extension is incredible! Thank you Eddy! The “frag” was much larger than 12 inches, and thank you so much for the free frags of other SPS as well. It was great meeting you!

Great meeting you today thanks for everything, definitely worth the drive! If you haven’t gone to see him I highly recommend it, one of the best reefers I have met!! Gave me great “frags”... I mean instant colonies!!!
It was a pleasure meeting you also. Thanks for the compliments and I'm glad to hear you are happy with the corals. I look forward to some pictures once they settle in.

Hopefully you still have some stuff in a couple months. My new Waterbox arrives tomorrow and I live in Bedford.
I don't plan on going anywhere. Been at this for over 25 years, including 4 years with the current tank/house. I'm off of Wallace Rd, just over the Bedford line. Let me know of you need a hand with anything, always happy to help another reefer out. -Eddie

Was an absolute pleasure meeting and chatting today! And I cannot thank you enough for the corals! Your tank is beautiful and your “frags” ( small colonies) are more than generous. I will post pictures when my rank isn’t slimed lol

Was an absolute pleasure meeting and chatting today! And I cannot thank you enough for the corals! Your tank is beautiful and your “frags” ( small colonies) are more than generous. I will post pictures when my rank isn’t slimed lol
Thanks, Chris. It was a pleasure meeting you also. I look forward to some pics after everything settles.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back