GROUP BUY------>SALT ?

Hey Brian,
The salt is here and ready to go, the sooner you pick it up the better :) they are taking up a lot of room in here :)

salt

Mike,

Have you order any extra bucket of salt ? I haven't sign up for group buy but would like to have a bucket or two ! Any problem ?

Stanley

To all interested... We will do the Salt Group Buy for one more week.... Anyone interested please email [email protected] all orders must be in by Tuesday at Noon... I have some extra for Stanley and Piscevore but any others will have to wait till next Thursday. So everyone interested please reply to the email...

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Everyone... As far as the Group buy goes there are several people that have not picked up their salt. They (and you know who you are) have until the end of the day Sunday (unless you make arrangements with me) to get your salt from the Group Buy. Then the salt goes back to its original price. I can't sit on the stuff so starting Tuesday of next week it will be back to $55.

Thanks to those who have picked up their salt,

Mike

Last edited:
Is there anyone heading up that way who I can make arrangements with to grab my salt for me ?? Someone who lives in the boston area?

Piscevore ,
i was thinking of heading up tues. want me to pick up for you?
mike,
did eveyone pick up or do you have some left? i never ordered one but would love a bucket or 2.

thanks

Salt - Group Buy

Id be interested in a group buy on some salt, like someone said "One can always have salt!" So let me know!

Christine :D

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back