GROUP BUY------>SALT ?

QUESTION on the salt, I havent been around an woun't be able to attend the meeting saturday BUT my daughter will be there, can she pick up a bucket at the meeting? FOR ME. if so Ill give her the money,
thank you. GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN :cool:

I won't be able to pick up salt this week. If you can, please move me to the next order and give someone else in line my 2 buckets. I would still like 2 buckets but works insane at the moment. Thanks.

Sounds good flighty and wrassefan, you are both all set.

There are still 2 buckets available for pick up by this weekend :)

The salt is here... All this weekends salt accounted for..... But please sign up for next weeks round.... So "COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!" Please, 30 Buckets take up alot of room in this little store :)

Steph, Thanks for your help with this... I will make it up to you later ;).

Later,

Mike

Anyone close to Boston??

Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'm wondering if anyone living w/ in the reach of the T is planning on picking up a bucket for next week's shipment. I'd like to get in on the buy but I'm w/o a car and can't attend this month's meeting.
Trey

Mike, Stephanie, this is a family forum! (JK). Thank you much for the opportunity for a discount with the group buy on the salt. Much appreciated. Nice store, Mike. My wallet feels lighter.....

I don't mind picking up a few buckets for other people if they need a hand. Although at this moment it's not clear to me where I amon the list and when the pu actually is. I can be flexible on my pu day.

I will pick up mine on Sunday. I live in W. Roxbury and have a big truck so if anyone want's me to pick up theirs just let me know

dana

MONTEC24, if your going to the meeting on saturday 22 my daughter will be there an can pick it up from you, Ill give her the moneys, that would be GREAT, ( if you can) if NOT ill have to wait till next time.
just let me know so I can tell her who to LOOK for, AT the meeting.
GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN :cool:
p.s. should be on list as -----> Rocky Bottom, or my daughter---> oncebitte :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back