GROUP BUY------>SALT ?

rocky bottom, I added you to the list for salt coming in on the 20th, just make sure whoever picks up your salt from the store lets someone know they are picking up yours too :)
Thanks!

I am pickin up my two buckets, Armandos bucket and drtrey42's bucket.
rocky bottom, I can pick up yours as well but I will not be at the meeting (golf & Gamble trip) Anyone else needs picked up let me know.

Dana

MONTEC24, thank you, if you can get one thats great,BUT seems I was taken off the list. GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN :cool:
P.S. HAVE A NICE TRIP :)

Last edited:
Salt!

SEEMS I was taken off the list for the SALT group buy, an will not be around to pick any of them up at the TIME/DATES LISTED, SO if any one has an extra bucket of salt from the group buy an would like to sell it , my daughter will be at the meeting Saturday 22, w/ cash an can pick it up for me there, thanks you.
GOOD LUCK GOOD REEFIN :cool:

Salt

Hi Mike,
I finally figured out how to post. I sent you an E-mail also but I wanted to verify here. I would like 2 buckets also. Thank you, Brian.

rockybottom,
I apologize for any confusion that happened with the list. When Scott put the list together he said that we needed a final count the 12th at noon because that was when we needed to order the salt by for delivery on Thursday, so unfortunately the people who didn't reply by noon (or shortly thereafter) were not included in that weeks group buy. We knew that everything moved very fast which was why we tried to accommodate with a group buy for the following week with the same deal. We didn't want to place an order based on the people who wanted the salt before the details were finalized because we didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of buckets at the store that people couldn't or didn't want to pick up. Sorry again for the confusion...

Mike/Stephanie
Will the salt be in this week on the group? Was thinking about coming up on Friday after work.

Sorry I've been off the boards. I hope I can pick up some time this week. I will call you before I come to pick up to confirm you still have salt for me. Thanks.

The salt will be here on Thursday, so Friday should be fine wrassefan. I will post here if there are going to be any problems with the order, but it should be fine :)

Groove, your salt is still at the store, and congratulations on the new baby!!

Jackie, you're welcome :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw a thanks out to AA for the group buy, Shoeib picked mine up for me and just in time for a much needed, long overdue water change :)

Hey Keith,
There are 40 something buckets waiting to be picked up at the store, so pick them up as soon as you can!!! :) (this weekend is fine :) )

Back