~~~ Guess what's back???? :) ~~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Love The Reef eBay auctions!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

You are welcome to come pick up your winning for free at the store, however we do ask that you pick up the corals within a week of auction ending.

Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time this time to take pictures so most pictures are under just blue lights -- if you'd like to see the coral under a different color / whiter light, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to take the picture and send it to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

- Archit

Here is a small sample of what's hott on the auctions right now :) :

14216640347_2233ba5a00_c.jpg

14216335499_d12b1a8411_c.jpg

14216454438_0ceba59ed0_c.jpg

14216435239_6d445b09c8_c.jpg

Well perfect timing then! ;-)

Auctions ending tonight everyone! Get your bids in! :p

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SUCCESS! :D

May have to browse the other goodies up there when I pick up my new zoa victim...

Ahh, just checked my email and lost all my bids. Guess you need to wait right until it ends huh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

SUCCESS! :D

May have to browse the other goodies up there when I pick up my new zoa victim...

Absolutely! :)

Ahh, just checked my email and lost all my bids. Guess you need to wait right until it ends huh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

No worries -- we have more of pretty much everything that ended at the store :) And I'll be putting corals up for auctions more actively going forward :)

so i totally fell asleep last night with my Ipad in hand, watching the auctions. Go me.

Looks like I'll have to stop in this weekend

:)

We'll plan the next set of auctions to end next Sunday night, and then next Wednesday night. We need to make a LOT of room for some anticipated large orders coming in in the near future, as well as for frags of some of the colonies that we've been holding very near and dear for months now :) So be prepared to be glued to the screen!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

- Archit

Nice! More bright colorful zoas... Hmm, maybe another trip to Wilmington with my son in the future :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is correct :) local pickup is free however we do ask that you pick up your corals within a week.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back