~~~ Guess what's back???? :) ~~~

I am still a couple of months from setting up my first tank.... I so wish I could get in on these right now!

No worries! We always have something cool up our sleeve :) I promise when the time comes, we'll still be having eBay auctions with nice corals on there! :)

- Archit

Lol seriously .. pieces are flying at crazy discount prices! Definitely a win win (I get to buy more corals and you get some nice stuff at awesome deals! :) )

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Archit I won the fiery nebula zoas auction. I can pick them up Thursday night or on the weekend. Whichever is easier for you! Hopefully those rw pumps come in this week and I can get them all at once.

Fun stuff. Archit don't be scared to throw up some heavy stuff! It just takes two for a bidding war.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha my heavy hitters need to be fragged. Have an army of ultra corals now :) will try to frag them during the week, let them heal for 2-3 weeks, and then a night of "ultra" fun ;-)

OK, who got the green star zoas I was after!?!?!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lol oh man, I need to start having these auctions end earlier ... I myself fell asleep mid-way!

I'll send the invoices excluding shipping to everyone today :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
Yep :) and to see some sweeeet eye candy ;-) can't wait to put the new corals in our tanks .... I think I counted 50 new pieces?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back