WTB Hang-on back filter for classroom tank

marper331

BRS Member
I am looking for a large hang on back filter or inexpensive cannister for my classroom 40 gallon freshwater tank. Let me know if you have anything affordable.

I am looking for a large hang on back filter or inexpensive cannister for my classroom 40 gallon freshwater tank. Let me know if you have anything affordable.
You can get one affordable price on Amazon for 29.99 for 40 gallon tank it’s actually made for 35 gallon tank but the only difference is 5 gallon less And it still does the job

77ACE9DC-0872-4703-B4EA-9517DB6DD832.jpeg

You can get one affordable price on Amazon for 29.99 for 40 gallon tank it’s actually made for 35 gallon tank but the only difference is 5 gallon less And it still does the job
The second picture I sent you which is the 2999 those are the ones I use they are super quiet and to me they are the best I’m using them temporary on my breeding station for clowns saltwater clowns because I’m in the process of getting a home the end of October. but the second picture is number one filtration system that does not make any noise at all.!I hope that helped good luck

Attachments

• 14CA3771-4B90-42CE-AB73-D7CEC8EE5196.jpeg
    14CA3771-4B90-42CE-AB73-D7CEC8EE5196.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 65
View attachment 182449

The second picture I sent you which is the 2999 those are the ones I use they are super quiet and to me they are the best I’m using them temporary on my breeding station for clowns saltwater clowns because I’m in the process of getting a home the end of October. but the second picture is number one filtration system that does not make any noise at all.!I hope that helped. Good luck

View attachment 182449

The second picture I sent you which is the 2999 those are the ones I use they are super quiet and to me they are the best I’m using them temporary on my breeding station for clowns saltwater clowns because I’m in the process of getting a home the end of October. but the second picture is number one filtration system that does not make any noise at all.!I hope that helped good luck
Thanks

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back