FS Harlequin Tusk, Goldflake Angel (Marlborough)

Marshall O

BRS Member
Melanurus is now sold. Flame Angel & Hawkfish are pending pickup. Please see the first post for the updated list.

stcanes

Non-member
I’m interested in the gold flake. Are you open to a Bette price? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshall O

BRS Member
Lowered the price on the Harlequin Tusk & Goldflake Angel! The first post has the updated list and pricing.

neptune

BRS Member
Why are you selling fish? Can I ask about your QT process and feeding regimen? I am interested in the goldflake angel. How long have you had him? Was he put in QT? What and how often do you feed your fish?

Marshall O

BRS Member
Why are you selling fish? Can I ask about your QT process and feeding regimen? I am interested in the goldflake angel. How long have you had him? Was he put in QT? What and how often do you feed your fish?
I am down sizing to a nano tank, so all of the larger fish have to go. I have to travel regularly for work and can't keep up with the maintenance of a reef tank (the fish are still well cared for, however my corals have not fared well). I QT all of my fish for 6-8 weeks. I prophylactically treat with Prazipro, but that it is it. I have had it since it Nov '16 (almost 3 years). Here is a photo from when I got it (when it was about 1.5"):

I have an auto feeder that dispenses pellets during the day, and then I feed frozen every night. I feed either LRS Reef Frenzy or PE Mysis. It eats like a pig as you can imagine! It has been an awesome fish, as it is never bothered any others (including my Flame Angel), and keeps my Tusk in line which has chased my wrasses from time to time.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Marshall O

BRS Member
I will be traveling again for almost two weeks, so if you are looking to grab any of the available fish (see the first post), please contact me soon!

Marshall O

BRS Member
Price lowered on the Harlequin Tusk (see first post). I will be around all weekend if you are interested and want to pick something up this weekend!

Ifreitas14

Non-member
I do have a lot of rock actually. I have a lot that is in a 75 gallon tank. It is still in water, but I would not call it alive, since there is nothing else in the tank. Free of algae though!
How much do you want for it and where are you located?

Marshall O

BRS Member
I revised the listing, as I am holding off on selling the Hippo Tang until the larger fish are sold. Also I plan on keeping the Black Ice Clowns for now. Here is what is left for livestock:

Large Australian Harlequin Tusk (6-7") - $180
Large Goldflake Angel from Christmas Island; fat and healthy! (6") - $300

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702