hello again

Yanni

Non-member
Just wanted to say hello and re introduce myself. My names Mike(Yanni) I have been on and off the site for many years but recently took few year hiatus. I have continued to have a tank but it pretty much runs itself, I spend no more than a few minutes on it every few days. Life has been very busy but I never had the heart to break down my tank. Its a marineland 30x30x19 cube (70g). It runs off of a 120 gallon sump/fuge with an octopus skimmer and a mag 12 return. For lighting its an 8 bulb 24 inch ATI dimmable t5 unit. Very simple set up, just softies. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• tanbk6.jpg
    tanbk6.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 414
  • tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 391
  • tank2.png
    tank2.png
    858.5 KB · Views: 408
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 409
  • tank5.jpg
    tank5.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 391
  • tank7.jpg
    tank7.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 394
  • tank4.jpg
    tank4.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 391
Welcome back again, just got back myself in February lol
Can't really just leave :D

Yes chris you right, " I try to get out and it pulls me back in!" (in my best Al Pacino godfather 3 voice)lol. Hey Shane ive been busy with another toddler man, Three kids between 16 and 2...not much left over to feed the tank habit! But its been running its clean and full so I'm happy and my fish are happy they have endless hiding spots. I lost my big green tree leather that I used to clip and give away every so often, If anyone out there has a decent size green tree frag they wanna sell LMK. Thanks all

Hey Mike, WHOP right? Just right down the road. Have 2 different colors of leathers. A bright green, and the basic color. Just let me know.
Bob

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back