Hello Everyone

Hellsbells

Non-member
New to BRS-new to the hobby.

Just purchased a 150 gallon center overflow and a Skimz 40 gallon sump.

There is a ton of great info I have seen on the forums and it seems like everyone is really nice.

Any information on getting things started from the ground up would be great.

I’ll be pretty patient as it pertains to doing things the right way and not rushing.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

New to BRS-new to the hobby.

Just purchased a 150 gallon center overflow and a Skimz 40 gallon sump.

There is a ton of great info I have seen on the forums and it seems like everyone is really nice.

Any information on getting things started from the ground up would be great.

I’ll be pretty patient as it pertains to doing things the right way and not rushing.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.
Welcome to Boston Reefers Society

Welcome to the club! I reccomend before you get going if you have never done saltwater is do a little research if so.Feel free to ask questions and people will answer you. Start a build thread so you can go back in the future and see how far you have come over time. You have a resource of a ton of knowledge in this group and there are many different ways to be successful in this hobby so you may get many different answers. Happy Reefing

Take it slow... Nothing good happens fast in this hobby!!! Also don't cheap out it ends up costing more in the long run if you do it cheap at first... Not that I'm talking about my own first hand experience...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back