Hello Fellow Reefers!

DylanWong15

Non-member
Hello Everybody! :D

My name is Dylan, a 15 year old reefing prodigy is development! (Or at least that's what I like to believe ;)) I was introduced to saltwater by my father when I was 8 years old when we purchased my first saltwater tank which was 10 gallons. Giving up the saltwater scene, I decided to explore other aquatic animals such as axolotls, turtles, and basically anything else that would fit on a tank on my bureau. Growing up, I was also introduced to scuba diving by my father once again, (What a guy!!!!) which helped me once again develop my love for salt water. After 9 months of research for my first reef tank, I started to purchase items needed for my tank. This was in July. Now almost 4 months later, my tank is beginning to show some life. I'd love meet fellow local reefers who share the same love that I do. Can't wait to meet some of you!:D

Your Friend,
Dylan

P.S. Heres my tank!

https://imgur.com/a/JNDEn
JNDEn

Welcome to the forums! Come to the meeting to meet too many of us at once!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club
Definitely hit the meeting up, always a good time talking all things Sea

Hi, nice to see some other young people here (I'm also 15). I also just got into the hobby a few months ago! Hopefully I can meet you (and everyone else) at the meeting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club !
It’s nice to have a bunch of young reefers to join this group . It means we heading the right direction in this journey of reef keeping . If you guys need any help feel free to ask .

Back