Hello - Greetings!

m_pizzi

Non-member
Hello All,

I am new to the forum but could really use some help. I recently had some shoulder issues that have been aggravated by lifting a 110XH tank I just purchased. I am looking to hire someone on January 13th to help with a tank move.

I need to relocate my current livestock to a 32-gallon bucket, take down the 75 Gallon Tank and Stand of Which you can take with you if you want it as part of the deal. Setup the new tank and put the fish back.

I live in the north shore, I would be willing to work out a flat fee or hourly on top of taking the tank and old stand. Just message me if you think you can help out.

Mike

Welcome to the club Mike
Hopefully someone can help you out.
Tank transfers are a pain , I’d make a list of things you’ll need for it specially the extra saltwater you’ll need.

Welcome! I am sure people will jump at the free tank and stand if you post it in the “free” forum. Include what is expected of the person for the tank to be free and someone should bite. People here love free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am from the north shore also. I cannot currently commit at this time, but if possible I will help you out. I would not be looking for $ just helping a fellow reefer. Make sure you have heaters and power-heads as stated above to keep your drained water to temp with fish and rock in it. I just did my tank swap from a 55g to a 120G last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Also make sure your plumbing is double checked as much as possible ahead of draining (no cracks in bulkheads, everything fits, you have enough hose/pipes, etc). And that your local hardware store will still be open 5hrs after you start - when you discover that one little issue that grinds the whole operation to a halt.

I recommend filling the new tank with just water and checking operation of everything then drain. like capslock has noted.leaks when it is to late is a nightmare

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome Mike!

I have nothing on my calendar that day so I can probably help if still needed. I’m also on the north shore so that works. I’ll ping you for details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back