Hello!

tkyee98

Yeet.Reefing
BRS Member
Hi just thought I should introduce myself as a new BRS member... finally took the plunge given how much I’ve been using the forum. Just got a small Nuvo 10 set up stocked with corals from local members and LFS. Shoutout to @MofoCorals, @TheCoralFarm and @frank180reef for helping me get some corals... great corals and great people.

Equipment:
Nuvo 10
Aqua maxx nano skimmer
RFG return nozzle
JBJ ato
Ai prime 16 hd
Jebao wavemaker

Attachments

• A966C12C-6505-4750-9C4E-53F8A9F1698E.jpeg
    A966C12C-6505-4750-9C4E-53F8A9F1698E.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 375
Hi just thought I should introduce myself as a new BRS member... finally took the plunge given how much I’ve been using the forum. Just got a small Nuvo 10 set up stocked with corals from local members and LFS. Shoutout to @MofoCorals, @TheCoralFarm and @frank180reef for helping me get some corals... great corals and great people.

Equipment:
Nuvo 10
Aqua maxx nano skimmer
RFG return nozzle
JBJ ato
Ai prime 16 hd
Jebao wavemaker

Welcome your tank looks great

Excellent little tank! I have the same one as a FW planted tank. Yours is nicely tricked out and looking great!

Thanks for the shout out, always nice to hear good and bad feedback. Welcome to the club!

welcome to the club great group of people on here with a wealth of info.

How long you been in the fish tank keeping hobby ? You make the plunge with the reef or you start with freshwater?

welcome to the club great group of people on here with a wealth of info.

How long you been in the fish tank keeping hobby ? You make the plunge with the reef or you start with freshwater?
I've been in the fishkeeping hobby ever since I could walk. My dad and uncles were into keeping freshwater and I caught on. My first saltwater, which was a big mistake, was. a Fluval spec 2.5 that I put a clown into. I would say the one thing I really learned about keeping a reef tank though is to not cut corners, especially on equipment!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back