Help identifying lights

ckac13

Non-member
Hello everyone, just looking for a little help here. Not really sure where to post this, because I know in the equipment for sale form you need to put a price on things. My problem is I couldn't even guess as to how much I would sell these for, so I'm asking for a little help in identifying them. I haven't found any markings with model numbers or serial numbers or manufactures name. It's 72 inches long, and has three metal halide lights, and for T5, as well as 4 blue led moonlights.

Any clue who makes this light, and if not what a fair and reasonable price would be to give it to somebody on this form.

Thanks in advance for any help!

image.jpgimage.jpg

It is a odyssea light.
It must be over 10 years old. Those are power compacts instead of t5.
If you have a photo of the ballasts will help nailing it down.
Sorry to say that it has almost no value of this light as it is a fire hazard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not a coralife fixture. Take a photo of the ballasts and you will see.

Ouch! Fire hazard? That's no good. I had used them for a year and a half up until last week. Oh well! Thanks for the help guys.

Can you please upload a photo of the ballasts, just to make sure.

Wow, thank you Dong. I never even thought to look at the ballasts, I just flipped them over and this is what I saw.

image.jpg

Does this mean that this unit is not going to burn someone's house down and kill them?

Good news, it is a coralife fixture. The PC bulbs are wrong size though. Yes it won't burn your house down.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back