HELP... Lost with new apex

joe0813

BRS Member
I am a computer idiot. i know nothing about them except look at fish stuff and car parts. I will pay someone that has a apex to come to halifax and help me set this up. i tried googling a lot of it and just dont get it. I also need my 2 mp40 and 3 radions hooked into the apex. will pay you cash, beer or some frags i dont care, but i need this done

I'd offer to help you on this, but I was just as helpless as you are when I got my Apex. The good news is that once you do get some help and it's up and running the Apex is great. I still have no idea how mine is connected through the net, but it continues to work flawlessly after several years.

BUMP.....

Do you have the WXM module? Are the MP40's wireless? that will be required for connecting those devices that you have listed. There's lots of help out there and i'm sure others will chime in as well. feel free to PM me if you'd like i'l likely be able to walk you through getting those pumps and lights hooked up. its super simple with the WXM

I'd offer to help you on this, but I was just as helpless as you are when I got my Apex. The good news is that once you do get some help and it's up and running the Apex is great. I still have no idea how mine is connected through the net, but it continues to work flawlessly after several years.

BUMP.....

It seems like it's awesome... I'm just computer dumb

Do you have the WXM module? Are the MP40's wireless? that will be required for connecting those devices that you have listed. There's lots of help out there and i'm sure others will chime in as well. feel free to PM me if you'd like i'l likely be able to walk you through getting those pumps and lights hooked up. its super simple with the WXM

I do have the module and they are wireless. I figured out the pumps just need to figure out the lights

I do have the module and they are wireless. I figured out the pumps just need to figure out the lights

If you click on the button with the 3 gears in Fusion, do you see your radion(s) listed there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually haven't even plugged the lights into the apex yet. im doing that this weekend when I finally have a day off

Back