Free Hi all. I’m Looking for free freshwater Gravel.

Seapets

Formerly known as Mr Sea
BRS Member
Looking for free freshwater gravel if anybody have laying around the house. thank you.

Got 2 - 6 gallon buckets loaded to the top with multi colored and little river rock looking stuff. Located in Foxboro. Can get a pic and post it later in the week if interested.

Got 2 - 6 gallon buckets loaded to the top with multi colored and little river rock looking stuff. Located in Foxboro. Can get a pic and post it later in the week if interested.
Sure send me a picture when you have time thank you. It’s for my girlfriend’s kids. her kids likes fish

Sure send me a picture when you have time thank you. It’s for my girlfriend’s kids. her kids likes fish
You don’t need to send me pictures just let me know if you have it in your basement and we’ll go from there thank you

I travel for work and not home until Friday. Pretty sure one bucket is a mix of mostly white with red and blue in lesser amounts, and the other is a more natural tiny stones like river rocks in gray with some yellowish color. I think it was all beached and rinsed before getting put in buckets. Will let you know when I get home. Pick up would be in Foxboro not far from the Stadium.

I travel for work and not home until Friday. Pretty sure one bucket is a mix of mostly white with red and blue in lesser amounts, and the other is a more natural tiny stones like river rocks in gray with some yellowish color. I think it was all beached and rinsed before getting put in buckets. Will let you know when I get home. Pick up would be in Foxboro not far from the Stadium.
Great not a problem I can pick it up in Foxborough mass my girlfriend lives in Clinton mass so it’s towards your way. This is my cell number 617-331-8244 I’ll take both of them

Hi is it still available?

You can get it anytime..im in newton

Attachments

• 16288073625422540880271982807502.jpg
    16288073625422540880271982807502.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 196
I wont be home this weekend but i can leave the bucket outside and you can come to pickup any time.
It’s OK no worries I can come the following weekend to grab it because I’m not sure if I’m gonna be able to come this weekend but I will let you know thank you

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back