Hi there!

ALittleSalty

Non-member
8 years ago I gave up my 200g reef tank when I learned we had a baby on the way. That baby is now 7, and obsessed with All Things Aquatic. 2 months ago, we converted her 25g livebearer tank to salt. I'm at the tail end of cycling now. In ~a week I'm hoping to start with a clown fish, and eventually end up with a few soft corals. I'll be keeping my eye out for a black cap basslet, jawfish, tail spot blennies, misc. shrimp, etc! We are quite excited.

Aside from tank talk, I'm a student of Biochemistry at UMassBoston, and hold degrees in Forensic DNA Science and Marine Biotechnology. Back when I had free time, you'd most likely find me spending it surfing, diving, hiking, paddleboarding, doing capoeria or yoga or salsa dancing or running... Now, I just parent and study!

Back in San D we would hold frag swaps and there was a major online community presence. I'm looking forward to that again! I'd love tips on where to go to start stocking this tank once it's stable. Thanks guys!

Welcome to the club.
There's a few lfs's in the north shore that ppl will post about ( no personal experience yet )
and" acro gardens " one our sponsors in in concord.

Welcome to the club.
There's a few lfs's in the north shore that ppl will post about ( no personal experience yet )
and" acro gardens " one our sponsors in in concord.

I'll check them out! I only know of Trop Fish Isle, Lovely Pets in Quincy (haven't been yet) and Krystal Clear in Worcestor. Do you know the names of the other places?

My pleasure
I do go to lovely pets in Quincy , it's my lfs. Steve is really a good guy and knows his stuff. Not much to pick from on the lines of corals but has a lot of fishes.

Underwater would in Taunton mall is one Dong at acro gardens is great for getting good healthy corals like Chris said lovely pets has good fish and the petco next door can have some great stuff and they also have a frag tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back