FS High End Acros

Wish, et al.: my bk pieces, with exception of “Cream de la Cream” (which is quite nice but not fragging yet) i picked up a year or so ago and frankly may not have stuck as retail names - so hence the google search coming up blank. Aside from cream dela (which is my malaysian favorite that you’ll see out there posted) I have two favorites one is Curious George (aka man w yellow hat i think ive seen out there) other is Brain Stem (not sure if ive seen this posted). Ill get pics this weekend. They are now mini colonies. These are Malaysian pieces that were circulated about a year or so ago; i picked up in my travels. They are nice, not amazingly outrageous photogenic pieces, but nice, healthy, nice growth pattern.

here’s brain stem:
7907F7ED-2CA6-4D4F-B76C-D42DF5C0B941.jpeg

Wish, et al.: my bk pieces, with exception of “Cream de la Cream” (which is quite nice but not fragging yet) i picked up a year or so ago and frankly may not have stuck as retail names - so hence the google search coming up blank. Aside from cream dela (which is my malaysian favorite that you’ll see out there posted) I have two favorites one is Curious George (aka man w yellow hat i think ive seen out there) other is Brain Stem (not sure if ive seen this posted). Ill get pics this weekend. They are now mini colonies. These are Malaysian pieces that were circulated about a year or so ago; i picked up in my travels. They are nice, not amazingly outrageous photogenic pieces, but nice, healthy, nice growth pattern.

here’s brain stem:View attachment 141202
Thanks for the picture but when its safe to visit I would like to see them in person.

here’s brain stem:View attachment 141202
Looks phenomenal

What's the pink one called in your pics
This one??? thats ding dang milli out of the water. Sorry guys my photography skills are iffy at best

i agree seeing in person is best. I prefer it myself too with exception of guys i know around the country its very rare for me to buy based on pics. So far as visiting here to buy its gonna be a while guys sorry. Im happy to do my best with pics and bring stuff out to your car or meet somewhere close.

Attachments

• 10923499-BBB2-43C7-8EC2-77884F66764D.jpeg
    10923499-BBB2-43C7-8EC2-77884F66764D.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 271
I’d buy via picture from Greg his acros are very close to what he posts for pictures

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back