Hope your days going better then mine

I understand what u people are saying. When I saw what had happened the first thing i did was check salinity with my refractometer. I swear I dont make this stuff up

And the smart micro I believe is suppose to have a fail safe built like the other model. Clearly that didn’t work but to update , clowns are fine. Nems are back open so hopefully they make a full recovery. I set the ato back up last night and it’s working fine and hopefully doesn’t do that again.

I’m only keeping a enough water in the reservoir/ maybe less then a gallon. I’ll get another coral box like I have on my other tank

How is everything doing?
Not good actually, xenias all gone, 3/4 green btas have there mouths gaping. Pretty sure there going to die. Any suggestions, u seem to know your stuff

If the bta’s have their mouths gaping they may be beyond saving. Those could nuke the tank.

Any Pictures of them?

I had some bta’s die and killed 3/4 of my Frag tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not good actually, xenias all gone, 3/4 green btas have there mouths gaping. Pretty sure there going to die. Any suggestions, u seem to know your stuff

Unfortunately the best thing you can probably do at this point is wait and hope for the best. I don't know anything about BTA's, so other advice given here is better than anything I can give you. Sorry this happened.

If the bta’s have their mouths gaping they may be beyond saving. Those could nuke the tank.

Any Pictures of them?

I had some bta’s die and killed 3/4 of my Frag tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lights are ramping down, so hard to get a clear pic. I’m off tomorrow so I’ll try when they come back on

That stinks! I feel your pain [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks bud, feel bad when there’s nothing that can be done
If you need a little softie stuff I have lots of this waving hand
2576fdcb4c55e63742f21ef7efb2caa4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back