~~ HOTT ROCKS!! ;) Raffle Thread ~~

Would you pay $5/lb for this man-made, premium dry rock?

• Yes

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • I want it but for less -- please specify how much you'd be willing to pay

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were starting a new tank I would buy some of the unique pieces! Would pay more for the arch pieces and stuff but the rest maybe &3-$4/lb. oh and I voted

I voted as well, but woukd still like to see the products white sheets.

Does anybody have any online links about the product. I seem to be having an issue doing a real quick search on the Internet.

Voted. I would do 5$/lb if I am getting smaller quantities. And save more if you buy more :) Just googled for others who might sell... saw a "premium" site that sells for $6/lb... and you have to get 55lbs. :) I think $5/lb is a good deal Archit. Specially for nano/pico tanks. I will be coming to check it out this week for sure!

Voted. $5 / lb would be the high end of what I'd pay, 4 to 4.50 would be the sweet spot for me. Thanks for asking Archit.

Nice! I'd love to see some pics of them when they arrive!

We'll do our best! :) These are premium pieces so we try to pre-weigh and label them before hand.

Based on the user response, we're thinking about introducing a 2 tier pricing.

55lbs or up at $4.25/lb; less than 55lbs at $5/lb

Unfortunately with the present prices of these rocks, that's the best we can do but they are absolutely worth-it. Very light compared to the regular base rock for the size!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back