How long does it take for the bar to turn gold

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
I have my maroon clown for about 6 months(?) now. When i first bought it it has all white bars. about 2 months ago, i noticed the bar on the head is turning yellow. I did some research and found out that what i bought is actually a juvenile gold bar maroon, where the bars are white and will start to turn gold from the head first. Well, it seem as though, the rest of the bars has stop turning yellow, its white as a matter of fact. So now, what i have is a maroon clown with one gold bar on the head, and two white bars on the body. :D Its been like for 2 months now. So my question is how long does it take for it to fully turn yellow? It is mating with the other maroon clown which has all gold bar though.

Last edited:
minh, alchemy is just the chemical philosophy of turning base metals into gold. in medievil times, alchemists tried very hard at this but obviously failed.

Peter,

I though Alchemy included more than just turning stuff into gold. I thought it included the attempts at all sorts of chemical reactions without an understanding of the underlying chemistry. Too bad no one told these medeival people that nowadays we can turn gold into lead, with a nuclear reactor.

Matt:cool:

You have a rare gold bar digger clown fish. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I'm sure it will complete the process.
Post a pic

here yah go!
840_p26989.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back