How to get rid of xenia

vinny

BRS Member
My snail pushed my acan anchinta next to some xenia, and in a couple of days the xenia was all gone. The acan anchinta never looked so fat and fluffy looking. The disk next to the acan was full of xenia.
7f760463201039fd8174e5dcb183af43.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Now try gsp and see if it works . Because if it do i know some people that goong to be buying some enchinada or achinta

I'm not sure about anything else that the echinata will eat, but I do know for sure that it likes xenia.

Ohh I almost forget when i first put it in my tank it sat close by my acan lord (within 3 inches of it). Again one of the snails must have moved it closer to the echinata and overnight the lord looked like it was melting I posted a pic. of it, Dong mentioned to separated the two. So the echinata sat in the time out corner for a long time until it got a hold of my xenia.

I put a enchinata among a colony of Xenia, it does feed on Xenia and getting fatter than before. The Xenia colony is growing faster that the enchinata can consume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that's one way of getting rid of xenia ;). I ended up using fluke tabs since my last tank was covered in xenia :oops:

Do you see any side effect on SPS and zoas after using fluke tabs? Thanks

Interesting..... I've always had a hard time with echinadas for some reason. Maybe I can just start feeding them free frags of Xenia from Dong lol.

Interesting..... I've always had a hard time with echinadas for some reason. Maybe I can just start feeding them free frags of Xenia from Dong lol.

That sounds like a plan. Come back for more after you run out.

I've had some small chunks fall of my glass and attach to a rock. I have ripped it off and also used aiptasia x and it seemed to die.

Back