How to remove coral?

Geo_6

BRS Member
This was my first coral almost 4yrs ago. How do I remove it without any toxicity issue? I believe these are toxic correct?

Attachments

• 20220120_144025.jpg
    20220120_144025.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 141
I'm not sure if they are the toxic ones, but be careful anyway. I think they are all bad to some degree. Wear gloves and use tweezers. Pull a clump out every week. Do not do it all at once because sometimes
they squirt stuff into the water. If you take the rock out of the tank, wear safety glasses as well. Do not get any of the slime near your mouth, nose or an open wound, and you should be ok.

I'm not sure if they are the toxic ones, but be careful anyway. I think they are all bad to some degree. Wear gloves and use tweezers. Pull a clump out every week. Do not do it all at once because sometimes
they squirt stuff into the water. If you take the rock out of the tank, wear safety glasses as well. Do not get any of the slime near your mouth, nose or an open wound, and you should be ok.
Thank you!

Be careful. I think I've had palytoxin twice. Mostly because I'm stupid. Fortunately I didn't have to go to the hospital but it felt like I had a flu with fever and chills.

I think cutting the rock with a bone cutter is doable. I would rather toss them to be honest.

I also poisoned myself and thought I had coronavirus! And I had gloves on the whole time and got it through the air.
I had a reaction after my second covid shot. I woke up in the morning and said well it's either Lyme disease, palytoxin or the shot this got me this way

Back