I don't think I'll ever put my hands in my tank again ..

Archit

Non-member
How in the freakin' world did these guys get in my tank? After all the rigorous dipping of EVERYTHING! And just last week I waa using my hands to stir up the sand .... yiiikkeess! :(

95e9179ffc17c08e7451828f31a52880.jpg

694618a14ea620163f9745de3a2cdfa6.jpg

86afb84ff6ae449068f003591fcb9488.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ya man that's a bobbit! See if you can grab it with some tongs but don't break it. Or maybe set up a trap for them. Creepy things!!

Not sure if tongs will work that well .. plus I'm not putting my hand in there anywhere close to where that guy is. Let's see if I can find some info on how to catch him online ..

Archit,
You little wuss. This guy pull out a very lengthy Bobbit with his bare hand. Put some gloves on and start hunting.
Fast forward to 7:30 to see the hand pulling action on a Bobbit.

Archit,
You little wuss. This guy pull out a very lengthy Bobbit with his bare hand. Put some gloves on and start hunting.
Fast forward to 7:30 to see the hand pulling action on a Bobbit.

That's insane!!! That guy has a huge set of balls! There's no way I would ever touch that haha

Hahaha yeah no way ... I watched that video last night ... grew some balls and went over to the tank to look at the worm ... all excited thinking I'm going to yank him out ... saw his face and tentacles and had a deflategate issue with my balls and went back to doing office work lol

Some people love those things man. If you can catch them you can sell them or you could have a bobbit worm fight club and charge an admission.. Because I would def pay to see that.

well! I just caught it!!!! not as long as I thought, but still freakin' nasty.

Any one want it before I feed it to the hawks?

How did you get him? Is there still another one in there?

Tongs ... I could see his side; put the tongs in and moved the rock a little bit with them -- he was wiggling his way away (fortunately I have a thin sandbed) -- grabbed him by the middle, and out of the tank.

Yeah, one more smaller one in there ... that one doesn't come out as often, because I guess he's relatively small and can hide easy in the rock. Will have to wait for him to come out to grab that one. Just so disgusting!

Those worms are the things of nightmares. No sane person would bare hand one. Tongs or gloves for sure.

Yes, I saw it in person and it is freaky. But at least it won't sting, just bites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back