Sold I have 2 RR 4 foot tanks With stands/other equipment

Jond51

BRS Member
EVERYTHING IS CLEEEAN AND READY TO GO!!!

So I literally juuust purchased these along with a bunch of equipment and I super messed up. Long story short the Landlord says everything must go... O well such is life. Both tanks are identical and I was gonna run both on one sump. According to measurements they are 50 gallons and each have metal stands I was gonna cover with plywood and paint... Also have a reef angel with a ton of options. 4 bulb t5 lighting ALL BULBS BRAND NEW WITH RECEIPT.

(2) 50gal RR tanks with metal stands

MEASUREMENTS: L48"/W18"/H13

One tank will be a COMPLETE SETUP ONLY I have a 48" 4bulb t5 light w/all brand new ATi bulbs(yes, I have the receipt).. 4 blue plus and 1 purple plus. The extra blue plus was incase I didnt like the purple so 1 extra blue plus bulbe. These have not even burned in yet I had them on for MAYBE 2minutes. Will include the adjustable self locking cams that I used to hang light.

Jebao 55 WATT UV sterilizer part# JUVC-55 It is large and maybe used for a couple months

(1) hydor wave maker controller

(2) of the gen 3 hydor koralia wave makers 1 wave maker needs an insert I used it without fine

I have the 20L baffle kit for sump with dual filter sock holder and brand new 20L just need to glue them in

(1) 50 gal RR tank and stand with above mentioned lighting wave makers and controller UV sterilizer and the brand new 20L with sump kit asking 300FIRM.

(1) 50 gallon RR tank and stand 150

I have a Reef Angel plus mounted to a board to keep it organized. Comes with brand new interface because redundancy. (nothing wrong with current one)

Options for the Reef Angel are as follows.

Has Wi-Fi expantion so you can access your tank and parameters from your phone or any other smart device so your aware of your problems before they become PROBLEMS lol

Salinity module

(1)salinity probe

(1) ph probe

(2)temperature probes

(2X) expansions hubs

(2)float switches for th reef angel controlled ATO

(1) 8 port controllable power bar

(1) expansion 2port socket(total of 10plugs)

(1) dosing pump also controllable by the reef angel.

SEE PHOTO of what this thing does its insane it can control your wave makers a bunch of stuff and I really wish I could have used it. I will sell this seperatly for 250

Odyssea 36 WATT UV sterilizer 20 bucks

Id say about 100lbs of live rock most of which has been in a barrel of salt water with a pump for about 6 months now the barrel gets water changes and all lol
150 B/O

I believe it to be the gen 2 koralia600gph wavemaker as well. 20 bucks

Nano wave maker koralia 240...20 bucks

Nano jebao with controller wave maker 20 bucks

Attachments

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
What do you want for both UV's? Please advise or PM at your convenience.

Odyssea 36 WATT UV sterilizer 20 bucks

Jebao 55 WATT UV sterilizer part# JUVC-55 It is large and maybe used for a couple months

If i had room i'd snag the 50g w/stand :( At this point if i do i'll be sleeping with the fishes!

Jond51

BRS Member
Hahaha I hear you. Im a single father so I get away with everything... Sometimes leads to trouble lol unfortunately though I must get rid of everything fish included. But Im trying to sell the Jebao with one of the tanks as a package

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
Hahaha I hear you. Im a single father so I get away with everything... Sometimes leads to trouble lol unfortunately though I must get rid of everything fish included. But Im trying to sell the Jebao with one of the tanks as a package
Ok no problem. If you change your mind on the jebao please advise and thanks in advanced. I'm interested in the other one as well if available please advise. We met a while back purchasing the nice harem of clowns you have chief.

Jond51

BRS Member
Hello, do you know the brand of the tanks?
I do not know the brand of Tanks the glass is pretty thick and both have been resealed with that black silicone I forgot the name of the stuff but it's highly recommended for a resealing tank

Jond51

BRS Member
Tanks 100 each with stands FIRM

ALL wave makers TOGETHER ONLY with the hydor wave maker controller 100 FIRM

Reef angel 150 FIRM

4 foot t5's with 5 brand new bulbs with receipt 80 bucks FIRM you couldnt get the bulbs for that new like these are.

Jond51

BRS Member
Only thing left is 50lbs of live rock that has been cycling for 5months in a container with a pump I frequently top this off and do water changes. 100bucks takes it all thats only 2bucks per pound! Shops charge a minimum of 7per pound for stuff like this totally pest free and ready to go

Upcoming Events

Zoom Tour of Joker and Slombari's Reef Tanks June 9th @ 7PM