Ann. I highly Recommend Josh services @jsak1976 _ You should read it

thespsguy

Non-member
Let's be clear here, it's easy people complain, but we all should take time also to say good things when you receive a great service.
After over one year on the hobby, I came to the point to install the entire system of Apex Neptune. I posted asking for some ideas in which bundle I should buy, and quickly I got a message from @jsak1976 Josh. He put together all that I needed and also offered to install and give support.
I have to tell you guys, his knowledge in this thing, the way he explains, installed and organized the things, worth every single penny for the installation fee. Plus next week he is coming back to do the trident. He programmed even some codes from his home and not surprised when I woke up this morning I got a text message saying everything was all set.

Woowww, what a great person and professional. This is what I'm talking about. PLus his corals and his phytoplankton food for corals, are giving another life to my tank.
Again Thanks @jsak1976 and I highly recommend his corals, products, and services. Paulo Pacheco

He is good dude. We had a good laugh about trying to get ur system going. I was there buying an increddible yuma. His apex is still messed up cause he plugged urs in lol. But def one of the best diludes to buy coral from.

He is good dude. We had a good laugh about trying to get ur system going. I was there buying an increddible yuma. His apex is still messed up cause he plugged urs in lol. But def one of the best diludes to buy coral from.

Lol, yes my fish and corals are much happier now that my lights aren’t shutting off and on every minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Paulo maybe cause of the light issue Josh Didnt see the baby under the skirt of the yuma I bought. Three maybe four color yuma for $35 with two babies. Best deal in my tank!!!! Hands down. Center piece of my garden and I have a bounce!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190818_104717_01.jpg
    IMG_20190818_104717_01.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 281
He's definitely a great guy for sure. I'm afraid to go see his displays and corals because i might need a place to crash after the boss fire me from home! LOL
You the man @jsak1976

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back