Free I just moved, so that means free accidental frags

Andy V

Non-member
I just moved my tank this weekend, and in the process created some frags accidentally. I have some HUGE pieces of Leng Sy cap, and some large pieces of purple stylopora. They are free to whoever can get them soon. They should be picked up within a few days. Sorry, I don't have time to post pics right now. The colors and condition are what you would find in a google image search. I'm in Reading. PM to arrange.

Edit: I work from 6am-7pm M-F, so it would have to be after 7pm weekdays, or the weekend. I've had nearly a dozen requests already...these will be first come, first served.

Edit 2: Quick update: I've received more than a dozen requests at this point and it looks like I have a few people coming tonight. Please hold off on further PMs until tomorrow. Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone that doesn't want "free" Leng Sy cap is cuckoo. Beautiful green with purple rim. If I didn't have multiple frags and a huge piece, I'd be all over this and the purple stylo is also great. Here's a photo from ReefBuilders and ReefBum:

LengSyReefBuilders.jpg

PstyloReefBum.jpg

Andy, thanks for offering these for free to members. When I started in this hobby like a 100 years ago, it was generous people like yourself that allowed me to have multiple frags and even some equipment. Thanks for posting.

Free/cheap frags is what keeps the hobby and this forum going! I was sad to see the Leng Sy break in particular...the thing had beautiful coloration and was like 20" across! It will grow back.
Damn, that's crazy.

Sorry to hear that the Leng Sy broke. I seen that piece in person and it was beautiful. Andy was extremely generous and gave me frags of both which were very much appreciated! Once they grow big enough and I need to frag, I will pass pieces along for free as well. Thanks again for being generous to others in the hobby, at least the ones that are not looking to get stuff for free and make money from it!!!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back