I love macro photography and this hobby!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Took these pics last week, and every time I look at them I just can't stop staring ...

The coral itself isn't a very high end coral -- it's the all too popular Tyree Toadstool ... but who knew those bright green tentacles had so much to them? :)

I saw a thread here on BRS a while back, asking about what we love the most about this hobby. To me, taking macro pics and admiring the beauty of nature can't be beat.

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do:

16115315041_55cc92af2f_c.jpg

15497527453_72da83b996_c.jpg

Thanks,

- Archit

Last edited:
Nice pics man. I agree with you, photographing some of these creatures in our tanks is probably my favorite thing about this hobby. I especially like using the 100mm macro, you get to see parts of the coral that you can't see with the naked eye.

Nice pics man. I agree with you, photographing some of these creatures in our tanks is probably my favorite thing about this hobby. I especially like using the 100mm macro, you get to see parts of the coral that you can't see with the naked eye.

haha, thanks Jimmy! I don't have the 100mm macro yet .. next on the list. Right now I'm just making do with a 60mm macro :(

Awesome pics archit! Wish I could figure out my camera too

Thank you! Bring it by next time you come and I'll be more than happy to show you! :)

Seeing things up close is where this hobby is at. :)
Nice pics.

Thanks Nick!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back