I love the reef!!

lex_lutha111384

Non-member
Thanks Archit, for the hospitality and the hammer. We took the trip up to love the reef today and I was very pleased with the selection. If anyone wants to see the most gorgeous hammer garden you've ever seen, take the trip to Archit's. Very nice guy and some of the most amazing corals I've ever seen. Keep up the good work and I'll see u again soon. Highly recommend u take the trip over to love the reef. Very pleased. Thanks

I was there today as well. Maybe you are that guy I talked to.

Love the Reef is a great place. It has come a long way since thise first few weeks with just 2 tanks.

The coral selection is great, and the colors are amazing.

I picked up a clam, and it is the healthiest clam I have seen in a while (Archit told me it spent about a month in the store). This clam will close even if I put my face too close to the glass, or when I walk by. Those are signs of a healthy clam.

Prices are great too. His prices are very competitive, none of that crap of charging $350 for the same clam everyone else sells for $130.

What did u think of his hammer garden?

Amazing. It looked so cool, I wished someone would come and buy them all and keep it that way. Hahaha.

It gave me an idea to do a rock of just hammers in a bigger aquarium one day. I didn't realize they could look so good.

Thank you for the kind words guys! :)

Here's a pic of the hammer garden :)

11199407355_02dcca2941_c.jpg

Was there on friday to pick up a clam as well..the quality and quantity of the corals are amazing. I could have spent all day there. Just want to thank you again Archit. I would definitely recommend to take the trip, it is well worth it.

Love the reef got my vote as well.

Dont forget thier fish/coral food while you there. It is one of the best food out there. Thier new batch has smaller fine pieces that acan coral and fish can enjoy, all in one feed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thank you very very much for the love guys! It's your kind feedback that's the big motivator to keep us going! :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Made my first trip up to LTR on Saturday with Lex
all I can say is I was Impressed.Well worth the time and gas to get there
best selection of quality coral I have seen in a long time.(and YES the hammer garden is beautiful the photo dose not do it justice)
Archit was friendly and knowledgeable an all around great guy
I went home with an awesome favia
my only complaint was that I did not bring enough cash to buy more I felt like a kid in a candy store
Thanks again

I never being enough cash only bring 100 dollars at a time otherwise I would not be able to stop buying. His hammer garden is amazing. I now have bought one hammer from him and has already grown and wed I get my gold hammer and a new torch!!! I'm addicted!

Archits stuff is sweet. I already told my family he is the reason why they are not getting Christmas presents lol. Haha jk

Made my first trip up to LTR on Saturday with Lex
all I can say is I was Impressed.Well worth the time and gas to get there
best selection of quality coral I have seen in a long time.(and YES the hammer garden is beautiful the photo dose not do it justice)
Archit was friendly and knowledgeable an all around great guy
I went home with an awesome favia
my only complaint was that I did not bring enough cash to buy more I felt like a kid in a candy store
Thanks again

I never being enough cash only bring 100 dollars at a time otherwise I would not be able to stop buying. His hammer garden is amazing. I now have bought one hammer from him and has already grown and wed I get my gold hammer and a new torch!!! I'm addicted!

:) Thank you!!

Archits stuff is sweet. I already told my family he is the reason why they are not getting Christmas presents lol. Haha jk

Bill, stop giving me a guilt trip! :p jk :)

Back