I love this hobby!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Aren't these 2 adorable?????? :)

9031032434_4eba8e6e93_c.jpg

9031034394_6a05a8dbaf_c.jpg

Thanks guys!

I haven't put a price on them yet -- I was thinking about eBaying or Reef2Reef auctioning these just to build up some hype :) (you know ... all that fun marketing stuff!)

But if you guys want to throw in some offers, I'm all ears :)

- Archit

But if you guys want to throw in some offers, I'm all ears :)

Per forum rules a price is required for all items; 'auctioning' items is not allowed.

Before you get into trouble I'll just swing by and take those off your hands. ;)

Per forum rules a price is required for all items; 'auctioning' items is not allowed.

Before you get into trouble I'll just swing by and take those off your hands. ;)

hahaha I think I get a free pass on those rules being a sponsor ;) lol But the auctioning will be happening on Reef2Reef OR eBay. Not even sure which piece to put up because I love them both so much!!!!

Half debating if I want to put one of these in my personal display :eek:

I'm already hoarding too many things - wife is yelling at me lol.

I'll put the price -- 99.99 ea.

You can pick which one you like. If they're still here by Sunday, they'll be for sale on other boards :)

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

What are they called? What size are they? Does R2R have an auction site?

They're just BTAs -- I don't feel like naming them and charging $500 for it ... They're approx 3" ea when fully flowered up.

R2R doesn't have an auction site, but every now and then vendors will have a "forum based auction" where people will say their highest bids in the thread. It's just a fun thing ... more of a marketing thing than anything else.

They're just BTAs -- I don't feel like naming them and charging $500 for it .

Thats an awesome attitude to have. There is profit to be had without gouging everyone. Man i wish you were closer than 2hrs away/ i was avail to get packages right now........

You said $99 and my first thought was "Shaddup and take my money!!!"

Thats an awesome attitude to have. There is profit to be had without gouging everyone. Man i wish you were closer than 2hrs away/ i was avail to get packages right now........

You said $99 and my first thought was "Shaddup and take my money!!!"

hahaha Well ... we do ship :)

But in any case -- these two anemones are now SOLD! :)

I'll see if I can get some more from my supplier.

Thanks guys!

- Archit

Back