ID Zoan

nguyenle

Non-member
Any Id for this one.
I have colony dragon eyes or (eagle eyes) The one have green out side and orange in side. I frag single pp but about 1 month it give me the guy on right side different color then about 3 month it give small guy next to it but not same color from the first one.
Not sure ID for it.
Any know it or i just discovery new species LOL.
Thank.
0e3119992ba2f4e5f5a1fb5dbc2bffec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it came from the same polyp, then it would just be a color morph. Frag it off and grow out the new color.

Btw- most of our zoanthids are same species. They are just different color morphs and have different gentletic markets for longer skirts. Smaller/larger polpys, or color variation.

Just a genetic mutation. I like the color. Like I said.. frag it off and let a colony grow of it.

If it came from the same polyp, then it would just be a color morph. Frag it off and grow out the new color.

Btw- most of our zoanthids are same species. They are just different color morphs and have different gentletic markets for longer skirts. Smaller/larger polpys, or color variation.

Just a genetic mutation. I like the color. Like I said.. frag it off and let a colony grow of it.

I see. I will try frag it out and grow it.
Thank.

Back