I'm baaacckkkkk!!! :)

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Got back today from LA -- I was able to get a bunch of requested items in and other's are "on watch" -- basically as my suppliers see them become available, they'll bring them in and save them for me :)

Surprisingly, I had 4 different requests for mushrooms, and I found some SUPER NICE Yumas at one of my suppliers!

Also brought in a bunch of zoas, favias (ultra dragon soul favias -- the ones with yellow eyes, bright green middle body, and purple edge), leptastreas, acros, chalices, etc. Hand picked a few fish :)

Can't wait to get back to the store tomorrow to take some pics for you guys!

Also ... saw a couple of RIDICULOUS CRAZY chalices at one of my suppliers while I was there -- they weren't for sale as they're planning to frag them up, but these are the kind of chalices that sell for $300-1000/eye depending on who sells them.

What an unbelievable trip.

I couldn't take too many pics as taking pics is not allowed, but I couldn't resist :p

This is not even half of how long the raceway was ... and they had 10 of these!! Unreal! :)

16361502424_368ae805f4_z.jpg

This was crazy ... fish holdings tanks just went on and on and on! And this is only 1 aisle of I think around 10!

16796145888_f0ac100259_z.jpg

Last but not least for pics, saw these super cool guys at one of my high end suppliers (can't mention name because as I mentioned ... not allowed to take pics and I don't want my sales rep getting into trouble :) )

16776487877_5f46fe4ce2_z.jpg

Well ....... as fate would have it, I dunk my camera in the water while trying to adjust the angle for a pic :'( no more pics anytime soon! :'(

Sadly this is not a April fools joke .... GRRR!!

Anyone selling a Canon 60d or 70d body?

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back