Indo acros are here!!

ReefAddict

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Ladies and gentlemen we have Indo acros. Exciting time and very reasonable prices. Wow!!

For a little bit more jay will sell you the whole thing in due time. He is waiting for pricing to firm up.

They said they got a special deal on them but where are the torches? I would think they would have
got torches in?

I wish I could keep Indo farmed sps alive.

yeah, that’s what I was thinking looking at all the pretty pieces. A few of them are likely to survive, but these in my experience don’t hold colour or thrive/survive long term. I remember getting colonies a lot like these for $30-100, and maybe just 2-3 surviving long term. People paying $300 for a fresh cut are going to be mighty disappointed...

Lol these colony's use to be 20bucks sell for 100 lol now there selling a frag for more hahahhahaha..

Today's coral prices disgust me in general. I'm not sure if I want to come back.
You remember indo was the cheap crap any only good thing was gold torch now all the hype the corals have skyrocketed in price.. use to get 20 of those colony's they all shifted color and did not like to be fragged until they were settled for a few months lol....

It's funny we never saw anybody sell any frags of indo sps for sale during the 2yr ban?

It's funny we never saw anybody sell any frags of indo sps for sale during the 2yr ban?

In general most indo coral is quite boring. I am pretty sure long time reefers were selling it at 10 to 20 bucks a frag all this time. Who knows what name they gave it or if they even bothered too.

yeah, that’s what I was thinking looking at all the pretty pieces. A few of them are likely to survive, but these in my experience don’t hold colour or thrive/survive long term. I remember getting colonies a lot like these for $30-100, and maybe just 2-3 surviving long term. People paying $300 for a fresh cut are going to be mighty disappointed...

Exactly. They were tough sometimes. I recall that experience as well. It was why I stopped buying them. Give me a frag growing over the plug anyday. 20 or 30 bucks for a pretty frag versus an 75 dollar colony that you could tell was on the edge at the lfs.

If that is the ratio of what they are charging sps then what are the new prices for mushrooms and torches ect.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back