Jebao powerhead not working

ileas

Non-member
I’ve had this jebao pp8 powerhead for a few months and it just stopped working. I have two of them and it’s not the controller I tested both of them. Any ideas?

I've had issues with calcium deposits on the impellers. I generally have to soak them in vinegar every couple of months.

I’ve had this jebao pp8 powerhead for a few months and it just stopped working. I have two of them and it’s not the controller I tested both of them. Any ideas?
Do the lights on the controller shut off when you plug the powerhead into it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Then the powerhead is shorted. Sorry bud. It happens. I had one do the same a long time ago

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That’s the unfortunate business of getting jebao. Cheap to buy but reliability can be hit or miss. Some last years others barely a month.

Probably fried engine or electrical issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the unfortunate business of getting jebao. Cheap to buy but reliability can be hit or miss. Some last years others barely a month.

Probably fried engine or electrical issue.

darn guess ill try to buy a new one because i have the controller still.

Where did you buy the pp powerhead?

Why not contact the seller and get a warranty replacement?

Yea Amazon is awesome with replacing that stuff. I'd almost guarantee that they will send you a whole new pump and controller if you call and tell them it only lasted a couple of months so it was a defective product.

Yea Amazon is awesome with replacing that stuff. I'd almost guarantee that they will send you a whole new pump and controller if you call and tell them it only lasted a couple of months so it was a defective product.
cant even see the order on amazon for some reason

Jebao does not handle warranty directly, individual sellers do。

If it comes down to it, I have a ow-25 used for one month, for sale. Only reason I’m getting rid of it is because I upgraded to Vortech. The ow series has better design and lengevity over older models.

If it comes down to it, I have a ow-25 used for one month, for sale. Only reason I’m getting rid of it is because I upgraded to Vortech. The ow series has better design and lengevity over older models.
How much? Im on a pretty tight budget so losing a basically new powerhead kinda hit me hard.

Back