Jebao Programmable Auto Dosing Pump DP-4 - Anyone with 1st hand experience???

Programming is quite easy and straight forward. Not sure what those reviews are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 2 of these and have had no problems other then one of the pump heads was installed wrong. I just removed it and reinstalled it correctly. Calibration is easy. I checked calibration after 1 month, 6 months and 1 year and was very good.

Jebao dosing pump is a pain to program compares to the corabox wifi dosing pump and it might loose the setting when power is out.

come on dong its easy ;)
just got to get use to it
I did find it hard to get use too
but now love it $$$
and it pretty accurate down to ML on my doseing container level index on the front glass

I guess I have phobia to program anything via tiny lcd screen with multiple buttons.
In deed the Jebao dosing is a good value and it is accurate

The Jebao dosing pump is more accurate than BRS dosing pumps. Hope this will help you push the order button.

I like mine. Kept the program after power outages too. As far as I can tell!

I think my next one will be WiFi dosing pump so I can adjust via the app.

I like mine as well. I read reviews about how the programming was sort of a pain but I didn't have any issues with the programming...

Bought mine about 2 months ago and have no issues at all. I found it quite easy to program and calibrate.

Bought one, 1/2 hour to calibrate, test and set up. Been using it all week as a 150ML RO every other hour as ATO. Seems all good

My first one screen failed at 10 months. Everything still worked, but could not adjust or do manual. That being said, Amazon gave me a 50 dollar credit and got the same one again. It's so cheap, replacing once a year is not bad

Very happy - I am still tweaking my set-up (only about 5 weeks old). My set-up evaporates a ton of water as the house is pretty dry. We just came back from 10 day vacation. I used one of the heads as primary ATO 150ml every other hour around the clock, my back up ATO looks like it only triggered a couple of times. Very happy. BRS 2 part comes this week...

To finish up this thread here is how I approached the programming... I spent the time to figure out the amount needed to get to my target ranges in 4 days using BRS Reef Calculator. I then divided the total daily amount by 12 and set up each component (AK, CA, MG) to dose that amount 12 times per day at different times (CA starting at midnight - top of the hour, AK starting at noon - top of hour, MG at starting at noon - bottom of the hour). I ran them and tested daily until I reached my targets. As I approach the target levels I started backing off the "number of times per day." What is nice about the programming is it keeps the dosing volume for doses that are not active, so when I dropped CA to 6 doses and needed to go back to 7 the time and volume for dose #7 was there from when it was dosing 12 times per day. Make sense.

I also found the calibration very easy and straight forward.

Bottom line, I really like it and it is a real bargain.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back