Jebao Pumps -- NOW IN STOCK!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
After much testing in our personal tanks, we fell in love with these pumps and their price so much, that we decided to ........

10698643033_44f8d0d99b_c.jpg

10698447324_bfb457150f_c.jpg

:)

We have wp-25s and wp-60s in stock, and have wp-40s on their way here either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

WP-25 -- $80 each*
WP-40 -- $90 each*
WP-60 -- $115 each*

* plus taxes where applicable

All pumps come with the latest controllers, and have been tested individually to ensure they work fine. The pumps come with standard factory warranty and you need to contact the factory in China to process any claims -- alternatively you can purchase the optional 6 month in-store warranty for $19.99, or a 1 year in-store warranty for $29.99 -- if we can't fix your pump, you'll get a brand new one!**

** Customer is responsible to ship the pump(s) to us, and we will pay for the return shipping if required.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :)

- Archit

Archit, any plan on bringing in any of the dc return/skimmer pumps from the jebao line as well?

Argh I should have kept my gift cert for this! Oh well I'll have to win this next one too!

Archit, any plan on bringing in any of the dc return/skimmer pumps from the jebao line as well?

Soon as I get some capital! :) some big changes are cooking here at Love The Reef lately ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Argh I should have kept my gift cert for this! Oh well I'll have to win this next one too!

Lol! I just plugged in a wp-60 in our 125 gallon frag tank -- the sucker was in wave 1 and highest speed setting -- spilled about 1/2 gallon of water out of the tank in less than 2 minutes hahaha love it!!

Everyone is more than welcome to come and check these pumps out in action here at Love The Reef.

- Archit

Wish I knew you were bringing them in before I got mine. Those will go quick.

Yeah -- I didn't want to make the announcement before I received the shipment, "just in-case" the supplier was a fake. He definitely pulled through though!

- Archit

Will you be bringing WP 25?

Edit: Just saw the first post.
Might pick one up this weekend. If not, next week....damn it, and I have been trying to stay away from your place because you have some awesome corals and i dont have any space left (literaly). Haha.

Last edited:
Lol either weekend is good.

I'm expecting a big order next Monday -- so this weekend a lot of corals will be very aggressively priced and next weekend there's going to be a lot of new stuff :)

Wish I knew this last Friday , just received it yesterday and this thing is awesome ,,,, ppl should scoop these up fast I got the wp25 in a 40br , I have to keep it on the lowest speed

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Wish I knew this last Friday , just received it yesterday and this thing is awesome ,,,, ppl should scoop these up fast I got the wp25 in a 40br , I have to keep it on the lowest speed

I want it for a 40 breeder. I am afraid of whar it will do, mine is filled to the top.

I want it for a 40 breeder. I am afraid of whar it will do, mine is filled to the top.

Mine too ,have it on the side hitting the front glass ,,,, took some adjustments to not have a sand storm tho

haha yeah, they're strong, but you can definitely find the "sweet spot" for your tank. Usually if the flow is getting too wild, aside from turning it down, you can move the ph to the middle of the tank and point it on the rocks, or glass, etc etc :)

One thing I can say for sure, is that 1 wp-60 in a 125g is PERFECT! the fish are "swaying" on the other end of the tank! lol

Last edited:
Just a bump for you. I have two WP40s in my 125 and love them!! I bought them a few months ago, and you have them listed cheaper than I bought them for :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back