Jebao Pumps -- NOW IN STOCK!!

Just a bump for you. I have two WP40s in my 125 and love them!! I bought them a few months ago, and you have them listed cheaper than I bought them for :)

Thank you! :)

Yeah, I think all my previous 'theories' about acans liking low flow have been completely defuncted by this new pump ... my acans have actually never been open more. Right now I'm guessing it's the "wave action" that all these corals love more than anything else. One HUGE pro I saw of using a wp60 on my 125 is that because the pump is stronger, I can have the waves be at lower intervals, and still give the corals the "oomph" that they want ... it's really amazing.

I had a few people here yesterday and I showed them the power of this pump, and everyone was amazed :)

I do wish there was a better "warranty" support for them, and hence I offered the additional in-store warranty at the additional cost (pretty much to cover the over-head and additional cost of a pump).

Thank you again!

- Archit

Here's the wp60 in our standard 125 gallon tank -- don't mind the video choppiness and color renditions (for all that have been here, know that the corals look spectaculamazing! ;) ).

[video=youtube;swwcs7gZOcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swwcs7gZOcY[/video]

direct url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swwcs7gZOcY

Corals and fish are DIGGING IT!

We will be getting another shipment of the Jebao pumps in this Friday!

We are receiving another 16 wp40s and 8 more wp60s.

Please contact me to reserve yours today!! :)

- Archit

Hello Archit I love mine. Just wondering if you plan on carrying any of the dc return pumps?

Hello Archit I love mine. Just wondering if you plan on carrying any of the dc return pumps?

I haven't looked much into them, but if you guys want, I can definitely get them in. Which model(s) are the most interesting? :)

I have a DC-12000 on the way. I would start there. Since they are adjustable, they will work with almost any tank :)

Pretty strong though! Lol I'll see if somehow I can mix and match ...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WOW THE PRICE on these is very attractive from that video you posted the performance looks unreal.... but Just curious when these pumps were released and if they are robust? Or are they another 1-3 yr lifespan pump? If spare parts are readily available like impellers or any other potential breakable wear items etc? Do they hook up to Apex? How robust are the magnets? I have seen many positive reviews on larger forums but all were new owners that have run them for 1 month or less.... Looks good though thanks for the great deal.

WOW THE PRICE on these is very attractive from that video you posted the performance looks unreal.... but Just curious when these pumps were released and if they are robust? Or are they another 1-3 yr lifespan pump? If spare parts are readily available like impellers or any other potential breakable wear items etc? Do they hook up to Apex? How robust are the magnets? I have seen many positive reviews on larger forums but all were new owners that have run them for 1 month or less.... Looks good though thanks for the great deal.

I don't think anyone has used them too long term yet as they are "relatively" new. I would be very pleasantly surprised if they last more than 2 years though (considering my Koralias failed in 9-15 months).

I personally have these on all of my tanks now, and haven't had any real issues. Spare parts are available but not "readily" since these pumps are not carried by many retailers (there's next to no margin -- so it'd be very hard to justify the costs of selling this pump for a business with a lot of overhead) -- I'll try to bring more of their stuff / parts in slow and steady :)

They don't hook up to Apex out of the box, but multiple users have been able to connect it -- you'd need to read up the electrical details that go into it :) magnets are just as good as Koralias -- again, no issues on my end.

- Archit

Last edited:
Archit, check to see if the dc line is available to you, and possibly post some prices. I just received a 12000 and a 9000. The 9000 is on the second to lowest setting as a return pump on my 90 tank and running max capacity on a 3/4" full syphon drain (guessing around 6-700 gph @4' head) so I think I could replace it with a 6000 and still have flow to spare.

Though the 12000 moves a crazy volume of water, this one in particular is a bit noisy. I think it's either a bad impeller assembly (touching the front cover), or it's the back pressure from running the Beckett injector of the PM bullet skimmer is forcing the impeller against the cover. I will say that the fact that it can move 3000gph under pressure to make this skimmer work as intended, it's a monster of a little pump. I just hope others end up with a pump that's a bit quieter assuming this is either mfg flaw, or application related.

Here are the prices:

DC-3000 Jebao Water Pump -> $90 ea (need 8)
DC-5000 Jebao Water Pump -> $120 ea (need 4)
DC-6000 Jebao Water Pump -> $125 ea (need 4)
DC-9000 Jebao Water Pump -> $130 ea (need 4)
DC-10000 Jebao Water Pump -> $135 ea (need 4)
DC-12000 Jebao Water Pump -> $145 ea (need 4)

Based on the minimum quantities, I'm not sure if I can stock them all :-/ ... I'll need to check if I can mix and match ..

I would need a 9000 or 10000 but I think would have to be after Xmas. Maybe you could do a buy after the holidays

I would need a 9000 or 10000 but I think would have to be after Xmas. Maybe you could do a buy after the holidays

That's what I'm thinking too ... need to juggle around the finances (or start selling more :p) .. have wayyyyyyy too much $$ tied up in livestock right now :) << speaking of which, have you guys seen our eBay lately? ;)

I have been told that they'll let us mix the DC pumps for this first order as long as there's more than 1 pump of each type ordered -- so basically minimum quantity of 2 on each pump.

Please email me with your orders and we can get this started right away! :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Just picked my WP40 and it's great. Very easy to set and use. The fish and corals look very happy! Thanks Archit!!!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back